It’s pretty rare that I come across an idea so simple & powerful that I’m speechless with warm fuzziness inside. Quietly infiltrating the t-shirt scene, giving hope to those is need is Rosa Loves. 60% of sales go to small-time charities, families, orphanages who are not receiving any larger scale funding, with the remaining 40% saved for production & materials. It’s a lot like Kickstarter, but for food, literacy, health care and housing for people with some incredibly affecting stories. Once the sales goals are met for a story, its respective t-shirt is no longer available. So get in there and help, they’re only $25 a pop!